Thursday, July 2, 2020

Changes May Occur Here

On my other blog I figure some days to 
write a single word or  a short sentence
to encourage other.

I may do the same thing here except use
short sentences only. 

I figure it is important to distinguish myself
from other blogs. 

I appreciate everyone of you who reads here
for my insight of sports in the northwest.

I know I find it easier to read short stories 
instead of outdrawn ones.

My Seahawk Wednesday may not change
a whole lot though I am not sure at this point.

The hardest part right now is not knowing
what sports are going forward because of
Covid-19 and those are not. 

Thank you so much. Let your family and
friends know of this site today.

Thank you and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Mariners Updates Majors and Minors