Saturday, July 18, 2015

Any Tiger Still in Woods


Any Tiger Still in Woods


Everyone is wondering if anything is left in Tiger Woods.
Do we think he feels like he can be competitive or not. The British Open started out not so good for him. At least a little better than the U. S. Open.

At this point no one seems that interested in Tiger unless it is taking shots (sorry about the pun) at him.  I think it is something when AARP makes fun of you especially. Though he isn’t the Tiger Woods we used to know he still among the top two hundred in the world so I think that is something; however, everyone is looking at him to recover.

I wonder if he has lost confidence after his back injury. Maybe he is still unsure how to golf and whether he will come down with another injury. I am sure no one knows except Tiger himself. It is possible he may not know either. Whatever the case is golf still needs Tiger Woods though there are rising stars in golf. The thing about Tiger he has the wonderful smile, and I am not sure whether any of the young golfers have his personality. I am sure there are those who think personality isn’t needed in golf but I think it really helps when you have people who only watch the big golfing tournaments like me. I am watching a little bit of the British Open because I am interested to see whether Jordan Spieth can win the third major and go for the sweep; however, if Tiger was in the hunt I would be more interested in watching the Open.

I said in my previous writing about Tiger during the U.S. Open that he may need to take some time off.  I would say more for his head to get back into the game than his past injuries. Like many professional athletes who struggle I would say Tiger make it fun again. Go out and have a good time. Don’t worry how you play. With the fun I am sure your game will come back again. Remember Phil Mickelson is still playing and he is a few years older than you.  Don’t listen to the naysayers. What do the so-called experts really know any way? They just spit out what they think. You don’t have to listen to either but please go out and have some fun.

At the British Open was farewell to Tom Watson and Nic Faldo. We can only hope we can still see both these great men of golf around the game. I am sure we well thinking about it. What makes them great to his they are great gentlemen as well.

Anyway get those competitive juices out there once again. We want to see more good action between you and Phil. Also, we want you not to take it easy on the young pups as well. Look forward to see you on the greens again.

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Mariners Updates Majors and Minors