Sunday, August 22, 2021

Mariners Blasted Again

 Astros 15 Mariners 1



Not much to say after being beaten
badly for the second time in a row
in Houston. The Mariners always
seem to do awful against the Astros
in Houston.

News came out that Diego Castillo
went on the injured list. Must be
why his slider was flat. I didn't know
until later after Robert Dugger was
pitching after Logan Gilbert was lifted.
It looks like Gilbert has to work on 
his secondary pitches. Some sideline
work until his next outing.

Justus Sheffield did a rehab assignment
with Tacoma. He looked good. I expect
he will return soon taking Dugger's spot
I hope. Sheffield can be a long reliever.
Be setup when Gilbert needs to be taken
out of the game. Gilbert will be a good
one if he can figure out his secondary
pitches. 

Denver Broncos 30 Seahawks 3

The Denver Broncos played there first
string for a good part of the first half.
The Seahawks again with their backups.
They showed not a good group as a whole.
I hope they can improve and I look forward
to seeing the starters that is for sure. I
hope Russell Wilson and the gang will
play in next week's final pre-season game.
If not I won't be watching long. Go Hawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mariners Take It On The Chin