Tuesday, July 21, 2026

The Reds Even the Series

The Cincinnati Reds beat the Mariners 
Tuesday night 4-2.  The Mariners had 
six hits while the Reds had five. The
Reds counted for more.

The Red had three home runs and a
sacrifice fly while the Mariners had two
home runs. Eugenio Suarez had the Reds
second home run.  Julio Rodriguez who 
didn't start came in and pinch hit for
Luke Raley later in the game hsd a home 
in run in the 8th inning. Weston Wilson 
who started again for JP Crawford hit
a home run in the 7th for the first. Wasn't 
sure if the Mariners were going to score
at all. I wonder why Julio didn't start
since he came in later.

Luis Castillo went seven innings giving
up the first three runs. Jose Ferrer pitched 
the 8th. For some reason the Mariners used
Michael Rucker in the 9th inning being
down by one run. I am not sure why the
Mariners keep using low leverage pitchers 
in close games. He gave up the third home
run and 4th run of the game. The Mariners 
went down one, two, three with Canzone 
striking out to rnd the game. I am not sure
the Mariners lack confidence hitting or
consentration. 

The Mariners and Reds play a day game
for the final of the series. I may wait 90
minutes to watch. Go M's.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Nick Emmanwori Placed On PUP List