Monday, October 5, 2026

Where the Mariners Go Forward

Every Mariners fans and media know it
was it was a rough season and the M's 
management as Dan Wilson as well 
the hitting coach, first base coach and
a couple other long time coaches were
here under Scott Servais were dismissed.

The pitching is still in hand and we haven't 
heard whether Edgar will still stay around. 
Arozarena, Canzone and Young had good 
seasons thou Cole tapered down in the
second half however it was his first full
season. We hope that Arroyo and Montes
will be back at the beginning of next season.

I would give the team an incomplete on the
season instead of being a letter score. 

Having three hitters doing most of job
didn't help. The starting pitching didn't have
a good second half.  The relief pitching
when Matt Brash went down..

Besides adding depth to the bullpen and the
bench it will be important to bring in a
manager and coaches that will change the 
culture. We will see what happens. 

I am enjoying the playoffs and I everyone 
in the Mariners organization is watching.
Go M's.

No comments:

Post a Comment